The data protection and data handling policy of IIR Hungary is based on the current legal rules of the Hungarian Republic, especially on Act No LXIII of 1992 on Protection of Personal Data and Disclosure of Data of Public Interest and Act No VI of 1998 on the Promulgation of the Strasbourg Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Automatic Processing of Personal Data of January 28, 1981.
IIR Hungary proceeds undertakes to strictly comply with the above mentioned acts.
Visitors may visit and use most sites of the homepage without providing their personal data. However, in respect of certain services it may be necessary to provide personal data for the given service to be provided. The data received will be stored confidentially and with great care, and will be handed over to third party only in the following cases:
• if the law requires,
• in cases declared in the Privacy Statement of IIR Hungary
• in conditions declared before providing data
Personal data, provided by registration (name, company name, job title, address, telephone number) may be handed over to speakers, trainers, moderators or sponsors of the chosen event with the purpose of facilitating the preparation of the event.
You are entitled to request the correction or deletion of your recorded data at any time, which can easily be done with the help of the instructions on the homepage.
By using the homepage, you accept that IIR Hungary gets access to automatically generated information, such as the IP-address, domain name, date of visiting the site, sites visited, type of the browser used. These data will only be used for maintaining the homepage and for receiving statistical information and analysis. After processing, these data will be cancelled.
IIR Hungary does not wish to send you unrequested mails, however, with your consent, you will be informed via e-mail by providing you the possibility of refusing such mails and unsuscribing from the list. For sending brochures and other information by post, IIR Hungary employs external service providers.
Visitors of the homepage of IIR Hungary accept the following terms:
- Visiting and using the homepage is voluntary, the user assumes all responsibility and risk for use of this homepage or information contained herein
- Neither IIR Hungary, nor the designers and operators of this website will be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other damages caused by visiting this site.
- IIR Hungary reserves the right to modify or amend the content of the homepage, including this privacy statement, or to cancel certain or all services without notification.
- This homepage can link to other homepages, for the content of which IIR Hungary is not responsible, nor liable.
By visiting this homepage and providing certain personal data, you free-willingly accept the abovementioned data processing and handling policy stated in this privacy statement.